Wichita Campus 2015-2016
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– A Sandtray Manual (Homeyer and Sweeney)
– CPRT: Child Parent Relationship Therapy Manual with CD
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your Wichita Schedule
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||July 17-18, 2015|
|Theories of Play Therapy *** Class starts at 3:30 on Friday for this class only ***||August 7-8, 2015|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||September 11-12, 2015|
|SandTrays in Play Therapy||October 9-10, 2015|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning & Autism||November 13-14, 2015|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||December 4-5, 2015|
|Family Play Therapy||January 29-30, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infant, Toddler and Neurosensory Play||February 19-20, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Group||March 18-19, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adults & Grief||April 8-9, 2016|
Class times: Friday 2:00 to 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:30am to 6:30 pm