Kansas City Class 33
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten workshops to complete 150 hours of play therapy training that meet the RPT Phase Learning criteria over a 24 month period.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Your Kansas City Class 33 Schedule
6701 W 64th Street, Suite 110, Overland Park, KS 66202
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm
Web-Based Format: 8:30am-5:30pm both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy – SOLD OUT||August 16-17, 2019|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||October 11-12, 2019|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||January 24-25, 2020|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||June 12-13, 2020|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy – SOLD OUT||July 31-August 1, 2020 Web-Based|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||August 14-15, 2020 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||October 9-10, 2020 Web-Based|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||December 4-5, 2020 Web-Based|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||March 5-6, 2021 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||June 4-5, 2021 Web-Based|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm