What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten workshops to complete 150 hours of play therapy training that meet the RPT Phase Learning criteria over a 24 month period.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy – SOLD OUT||August 16-17, 2019|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||October 11-12, 2019|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||January 24-25, 2020|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||June 12-13, 2020|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy – SOLD OUT||July 31-August 1, 2020 Web-Based|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||August 14-15, 2020 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||October 9-10, 2020 Web-Based|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||December 4-5, 2020 Web-Based|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||March 5-6, 2021 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||June 4-5, 2021 Web-Based|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm