The Supervision Package includes 20 hours of individual supervision and 15 hours of group* supervision provided by instructors of the Heartland Play Therapy Certificate Program. The Package provides 35 hours of play therapy supervision paced over a period of two years as required for the Registered Play Therapist (RPT™) credentialing requirements provided by APT. Each supervisee will be assigned to one of the Heartland Play Certificate Program Instructor (Amber Johnson, Carmy Goodwin, Lori Peterson and/or Noelle Roe) for individual supervision and will have access to groups facilitated by Heartland Play instructors for group supervision.
The full price for the Supervision Package is $2,550. There are three payment options:
- Pay in full and receive a 5% discount – total would then be $2,422.50
- Pay in 24/monthly payments of $106.25 set up on AutoPay
- Monthly invoice reflective of the services received each month, to be paid within 10 days of receiving the invoice.
Ready to get started? Begin your enrollment in Heartland Play supervision services by completing the Supervision Application:
The Heartland Play Owners will review the Supervision Application, then follow-up with an email confirming the supervisee’s acceptance in the Heartland Play Supervision Program and inform the supervisee of which of the owners will provide the individual supervision services.
Once accepted into the program, the supervisee can complete their Supervision Package registration by completing the payment options below:
Phase One: 8 month period
- 3 weekend workshops (45 hours)
- 50-75 Experience Hours
- 8 Supervision Hours – schedule 2 1.5 hour groups* & 5 1 hour individual meetings
- 1 Video Observation
Phase Two: 8 Month Period
- 4 weekend workshop (60 hours)
- 100-150 Experience Hours
- 14 Supervision Hours – schedule 4 1.5 hour groups* & 8 1 hour individual meetings
- 2 Video Observation
Phase Three: 8 month Month Period
- 3 weekend workshop (45 hours)
- 100-175 Experience Hours
- 13 Supervision Hours – schedule 4 1.5 hour groups* & 7 1 hour individual meetings
- 2 Video Observation
* Each 90-minute group provides .5 hours of individual as group supervision and 1 hour of group supervision