What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- 5 monthly classes to complete 75 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||March 6-7, 2020|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||June 26 & 27, 2020 Web-Based OR|
August 14 & 15, 2020 Web-Based
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||July 31 & August 1, 2020|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||September 11-12, 2020|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Neurosensory Play||November 13-14, 2020|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm