What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||July 17-18, 2020 Web-Based|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||August 14-15, 2020 Web-Based|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||September 11-12, 2020|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection Through Play Therapy||October 9-10, 2020 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||February 12-13, 2021 Web-Based|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||March 5-6, 2021 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||May 7-8, 2021 Web-Based|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||September 10-11, 2021 Web-Based|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||November 12-13, 2021 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief and Adult Inner Child||February 11-12, 2022 Web-Based|