St. Louis 2017
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your St. Louis 2017 Schedule
Location: Lutheran Family & Children’s Services
9666 Olive Blvd. Suite 400, St. Louis, MO 63132
Class times: Friday 1-9pm; Saturday 8:30-6:00pm
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||October 6-7, 2017|
|Theories of Play Therapy||November 3-4, 2017|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||December 1-2, 2017|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning & Autism||January 12-13, 2018|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||February 2-3, 2018|
|Family Play Therapy||March 2-3, 2018|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||April 6-7, 2018|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infant, Toddler and Neurosensory Play||May 4-5, 2018|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Groups||June 1-2, 2018|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief & Adult Inner-Child||July 13-14, 2018|
Class times: Friday 1:00 to 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:30am to 6:00 pm