What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your Wichita 2017 Schedule
Friend’s University 2017-2018
2100 West University Street, Wichita, KS 67213
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||May 19-20, 2017|
|Theories of Play Therapy||June 16-17, 2017|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||July 14-15, 2017|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment Treatment Planning and Autism||August 11-12, 2017|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||September 15-16, 2017|
|Family Play Therapy||October 20-21, 2017|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||November 10-11, 2017|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||December 1-2, 2017|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Group||January 12-13, 2018|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief and Adult Inner Child||February 9-10, 2018|
Class times: Friday 1:00 to 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:30am to 6:00 pm