What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||September 22-23, 2023|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills (Live Webinar)||October 20-21, 2023|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||March 22-23, 2024|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||May 3-4, 2024|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Neurosensory Play||August 2-3, 2024|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy (Live Webinar)||September 13-14, 2024|
|Family Play Therapy||December 13-14, 2024|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy (Live Webinar)||February 21-22, 2025|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma (Live Webinar)||May 2-3, 2025|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief & Adult Inner Child||September 12-13, 2025|