Kansas City Summer 2018
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including :
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your Kansas City Summer 2018 Schedule
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||August 10-11, 2018|
|Theories of Play Therapy||September 7-8, 2018|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||October 19-20, 2018|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning and Autism||November 9-10, 2018|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||December 7-8, 2018|
|Family Play Therapy||January 11-12, 2019|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||February 8-9, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||March 8-9, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Group||April 5-6, 2019|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief and Adult Inner Child||May 3-4, 2019|
Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm