Kansas City Class 45
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Your Kansas City Class 45 Schedule
6701 W 64th Street, Suite 110, Overland Park, KS 66202
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
Web-Based Format: Friday & Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm CST both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||August 20-21, 2021|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy||October 22-23, 2021|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||January 14-15, 2022|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||April 8-9, 2022|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||June 17-18, 2022|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||September 16-17, 2022 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||October 14-15, 2022|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||February 17-18, 2023 Web-Based|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||March 24-25, 2023 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||June 23-24, 2023|
In-Person Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm