Kansas City Winter 2016
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including :
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– A Sandtray Manual (Homeyer and Sweeney)
– CPRT: Child Parent Relationship Therapy Manual with CD
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Your Kansas City Winter 2016 Schedule
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||January 8-9, 2016|
|Theories of Play Therapy||February 12-13, 2016|
|SandTrays in Play Therapy||March 4-5, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||April 1-2, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning & Autism||May 13-14, 2016|
|Family Play Therapy||June 3-4, 2016|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||July 8-9, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infant, Toddler and Neurosensory Play||August 5-6 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Group||September 9-10, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adults & Grief||October 7-8, 2016|
Class times: Friday 1:00 to 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:30am to 6:00 pm