What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||March 26-27, 2021 Web-Based|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy||May 21-22, 2021 Web-Based|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||September 24-25, 2021 Web-Based|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection Through Play Therapy||November 13-14, 2021 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||February 18-19, 2022 Web-Based|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||April 8-9, 2022 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||May 6-7, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||July 15-16, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||October 7-8, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief and Adult Inner Child||February 10-11, 2023|