Supervision Package Only
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten workshops to complete 150 hours of play therapy training that meet the RPT Phase Learning criteria over a 24 month period.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Please use coupon TAKE5OFF when paying in full for a 5% discount off your Certificate Program.
Please select your current status:
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||August 20-21, 2021|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy||October 22-23, 2021|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||January 14-15, 2022|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||April 8-9, 2022|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||June 17-18, 2022|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||August 26-27, 2022|
|Family Play Therapy||October 21-22, 2022|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||December 9-10, 2022|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma||March 24-25, 2023|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||June 23-24, 2023|
In-Person Class times: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm