Omaha Play Class 57
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
Heartland Play offers play therapy workshops approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors in three states, including Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas.
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Omaha Class 57 Schedule
Site: Immanuel Medical Center: Conference Center
6901 N. 72nd St | Omaha, NE 68131
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
Live Webinar Format: 8:30am-5:00pm CST both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||April 28-29, 2023|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills (Live Webinar)||July 28-29, 2023|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||September 22-23, 2023|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||November 3-4, 2023|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers and Neurosensory Play||February 2-3, 2024|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy (Live Webinar)||April 12-13, 2024|
|Family Play Therapy||June 7-8, 2024|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy (Live Webinar)||October 4-5, 2024|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma (Live Webinar)||January 10-11, 2025|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||March 7-8, 2025|