What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sand tray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Omaha 2016 Schedule
|Fundamentals of Play Therapy||March 18-19, 2016|
|Theories of Play Therapy||April 15-16, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Attachment||May 20-21, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Assessment, Treatment Planning & Autism||June 10-11, 2016|
|SandTrays in Play Therapy||July 22-23, 2016|
|Family Play Therapy||August 19-20, 2016|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||September 9-10, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infant, Toddler and Neurosensory Play||October 21-22, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adolescents and Group||November 11-12, 2016|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Adults & Grief||December 9-10, 2016|
Class times: Friday 1:00 to 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:30am to 6:00 pm