NW Arkansas 2021 (Class 51)
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten monthly classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed and bound for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid, high quality sand and starter miniature set.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
- Lending library of professional play therapy books (KC campus only).
- Lending library of professional play therapy games and materials (KC campus only).
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Your NW Arkansas Class 51 Schedule
The Joshua Center
2105 S. 54th Street, STE 1
Rogers, AR 72758
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
Web-Based Format: 8:30am-5:00pm CST both days
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||June 10-11, 2022 Web-Based|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||August 26-27, 2022 Web-Based|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||November 4-5, 2022|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||January 20-21, 2023|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Neurosensory Play||March 24-25, 2023|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||May 19-20, 2023 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||July 14-15, 2023|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||October 6-7, 2023 Web-Based|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||January 19-20, 2024|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief & Adult Inner Child||April 5-6, 2024|