NW Arkansas 2021 (Class 51)
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Your NW Arkansas Class 51 Schedule
The Joshua Center
2105 S. 54th Street, STE 1
Rogers, AR 72758
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
Live Webinar Format: 8:30am-5:00pm CST both days
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||June 10-11, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills||August 26-27, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||February 24-25, 2023|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||January 20-21, 2023|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Neurosensory Play||March 24-25, 2023|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||May 19-20, 2023 Live Webinar|
|Family Play Therapy||July 14-15, 2023|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||October 6-7, 2023 Live Webinar|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||January 19-20, 2024 Live Webinar|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Grief & Adult Inner Child||April 5-6, 2024|