What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||January 19-20, 2024|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy Skills (Live Webinar)||March 22-23, 2024|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||June 14-15, 2024|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||September 13-14, 2024|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||November 15-16, 2024|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy (Live Webinar)||January 31-February 1, 2025|
|Family Play Therapy||March 7-8, 2025|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase||Date|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy (Live Webinar)||June 13-14, 2025|
|Play Therapy with Abuse & Trauma (Live Webinar)||September 12-13, 2025|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child & Grief||November 7-8, 2025|