Columbia Class 43
What’s Included in the Play Therapy Certificate Program?
Enrollment and tuition in the full Play Therapy Certificate Program includes the following:
- Ten classes to complete 150 hours of play therapy training.
- Hands on practical learning and clinical application at each class with qualified clinicians experienced in their class content area.
- Supplies for participation in workshop activities.
- Workshop PowerPoints and additional printed materials printed for each workshop.
- Sandtray Therapy materials including a sandtray with lid and high quality sand.
- Books provided to students to enhance learning, including:
– Dibs: In Search of Self
– I Love You Rituals
– No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture your Child’s Developing Mind
- Referrals to qualified Registered Play Therapy Supervisors currently providing supervision to individual in the student’s community.
Approved by the Association for Play Therapy and the National Board for Certified Counselors
APT Approved Provider 15-424
NBCC ACEP Number 6774
The Play Therapy Certificate Program is competitively priced for professionals, with a generous discount provided for graduate students (proof of current enrollment required).
Your Columbia Class 43 Schedule
1209 E Walnut St.
Columbia MO 65201
In-Person Format: Friday 12:30pm-8:30pm; Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
Live Webinar Format: 8:30am-5:00pm CST both days
|Child-Centered Play Therapy Phase|
|Foundations of Child-Centered Play Therapy||March 26-27, 2021 Web-Based|
|Practice of Child-Centered Play Therapy||May 21-22, 2021 Web-Based|
|Sandtray in Play Therapy||August 6-7, 2021 Web-Based|
|Systemic Play Therapy Phase|
|Attachment: Creating Connection through Play Therapy||November 12-13, 2021 Web-Based|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: Infants, Toddlers & Nuerosensory Play||December 10-11, 2021 Web-Based|
|Engaging Adolescents in Play Therapy||February 18-19, 2022 Web-Based|
|Family Play Therapy||May 6-7, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Directive Play Therapy Phase|
|Theories of Directive Play Therapy||July 15-16, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Play Therapy with Abuse and Trauma||October 7-8, 2022 Live Webinar|
|Special Topics in Play Therapy: The Adult Inner Child and Grief||December 2-3, 2022 Live Webinar|