Let’s Build!: Legos® in Play Therapy – Live Web-Based Workshop – Sold Out
This workshop is designed for the play therapist to “build” up their skills on incorporating Legos into their play therapy setting. Workshop participants will discuss and experientially process through strategies for encouraging expression and therapeutic processing through the use of Legos in the playroom. Come build with us!
- Participants of this workshop will examine the Thera-Build model designed by Alyson Thomsen and apply these skills to increase the social-emotional development of clients in the playroom.
- Participants of this workshop will demonstrate 8-10 Lego based interventions to utilize in the play therapy setting immediately.
- Participants of this workshop will compare and examine individual play therapy techniques and processing versus group play therapy techniques and processing while utilizing Legos in the playroom.
Instructor: Carmy Goodwin, LSCSW, LCSW, RPT-S
Each day from 9:00-10:30am CST
- The workshop powerpoint and login information will be provided by email one day prior to the workshop. No refunds for workshop fees will be provided if the withdrawal request is received after 8:00 am CST on the day before the scheduled workshop.
- CE Certificates are provided at the conclusion of the workshop to individuals who register, login and participate in the live web-based workshop.
- Withdrawal requests should be submitted by email to [email protected] no later than 8:00 am CST the day before the scheduled workshop in order to receive a full refund of the paid workshop fee.
- If a student does not login and participate in the workshop the student will not be eligible for a refund or a CE certificate for the workshop.
- Heartland Play reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to insufficient enrollment. Heartland Play will email workshop students at least 5 calendar days in advance of the scheduled workshop date to notify students of the cancellation. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of paid workshop fees.
- Heartland Play reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to inclement weather, instructor illness or instructor family emergency. If a workshop is canceled, students will be notified via e-mail prior to the workshop start time. Heartland Play will notify the students of a reschedule date for the workshop within 10 calendar days of the cancelled workshop. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for the future course date or to receive a full refund of the paid workshop fee.