- Graduated with Master of Arts in Counseling from Covenant Seminary in 2009
- Missouri LPC license received 2011
- Graduated January 2013 from KC Play Therapy Institute
- RPT since April 2013
- RPT-S since March 2015
- Five years working in a community mental health setting, providing school-based counseling services for K-8th grade students and also working with adolescent substance abuse, ages 12-17, providing individual, group and family counseling.
- Currently in private practice with children and adolescent clients as well as parent coaching, LPC supervision and RPT supervision.
I enjoy helping children, adolescents, families and parents deepen connections with themselves, others and the world around them. One of my core beliefs is that parent and family involvement are an important part of producing lasting change for each client.
My passion is using creativity to express thoughts, feelings and behaviors. I love the use of sand tray therapy, games, expressive art, and physical activity to engage clients where they are.
I am enthusiastic about working with parents to develop and increase attachment, bonding and communication.
In regard to supervision, seeking to build rapport with supervisees is essential, as well as providing professional and ethical supervision. Supervisee self-care is a big element of my supervision sessions.